Here, in this thread on Screened, we will discuss the week's Breaking Bad episode. Thoughts, mini reviews, theories on upcoming episodes, whatever floats your boat. Just a warning, there will likely be spoilers for the week's episode.
Sunday, July 24th 2011: "Thirty-Eight Snub"
- Edward Norton looks great with a mustache.
- Great opening scene.
- The scene with Jesse's friends (Badger and that other guy) arguing about zombie games was terrible.
- I continue to love Hank's character shift. Funny, but also sad.
- Goes without saying the performances were tops.
- Overall, not the best episode. Some pretty good individual scenes, but they never really amounted to much. No stand out scene like last week. Solid, but not great.