That clip summarizes how it feels to be American during the Olympics. I kid! It's been a fun week of crazy sports I would never normally watch and get way too into them. For myself it's been a busy few weeks of being either sick, or having toothaches, or roommate problems. Luckily the Pups of Screened haven't stopped being awesome, despite a lack or reviews and edits there is still plenty to check out.
- Starting us off is episode 6 of the ScreenedPup Cast.
- It was the final week for the Box Office Winner's League, check out everyone's predictions and the eventual results.
- What exactly is Fox doing with the X-Men movie universe?
- So many comic books, but which hero deserves their own movie next?
- Stacey gives a heads up about next week's content.
- MrMazz has an August rundown of MMA and takes an in-depth look at the Tekken movie.
- litrock: Criterion Cuts: Modern Times, Directed Viewing: The Five Obstructions, and Light Bondage: License to Kill.
Hey, I Did Good Stuff Too!
Want to get your content featured in the future? Well, first off, make sure it's top-notch. If you're making a user review or editing the wiki, be sure to use the image tools to throw in some pictures or videos or bullet points and spice it up a bit! Ensure that it's all well-written (maybe have another user edit it for you?) and free of misspellings.
If you want to submit something for next week's list, you can do so via this thread in our Editing and Tools forum! We are virile and our stamina is unmatched, and yet the site is a bit too big for us to find all the cool content that you guys rock out every week. But if you post in that thread, it'll be a lot easier for us to make sure that we have your nominations all in a line. As always, a big shoutout to everyone else who nominates stuff for these posts.
It's especially welcome if you want to nominate awesome content from another user, so please do nominate away! (And if you ever send something to us and it's not featured in the community showcase, PM a mod or Sadie/Stacey and we'll try to sneak it in.).